My photo
Wilsonville
A son of the King, a sucker for grace, and a non-professional writer who fancies the intricacies of telling a story, whether fact or fiction. :)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Keep your eyes on the road ahead-- that masterpiece.



David Cole's voice is filling my ears right now, and I haven't seen him since I turned 22. Right? Yea, I think it was November. Damn. That's a long time to not see a best friend. And thus, the hiatus continues: he moved to New York to further pursue his music dream. I haven't a clue when I'll see him again. Hmm...


Well, I wish to write more-- my heart wants you to see and feel a larger portion of it; however, I must go over to Dubb & Desert's now to watch '3:10 to Yuma' and have pizza and beer. I'm not terribly thrilled about the former, but the latter sure intrigues me! :) Bye all you ridiculously amazing readers. 


More, with some about missing her, later...


No comments:

archive


click the reflection

Phil's amazing video!