My photo
Wilsonville
A son of the King, a sucker for grace, and a non-professional writer who fancies the intricacies of telling a story, whether fact or fiction. :)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hazelnut Kisses

How in the world can I describe exactly what this welding is doing to me?? 13 pages of glory later, and my heart burns with God fire; with intensity forged from an understanding too deep to develop by way of an online communicative connection (aka a blog). It is real, beyond this reality real; and if you try to convince me otherwise you're either a fool, or one whom I am supposed to love and lead and teach... or both. On one fine day in the coffee shop, my girlfriend's hand hurt as her heart swirled with each pen stroke brushing against the pages of passionate prose actually written by the Holy Spirit. I commend her... she is exquisite and uplifts me... it's a crazy give and take, since I lead her in strength and faith.

Come unto Me, all who are weary...

those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary...

I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles:

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

Steal away my exhaustion, for I cannot sleep until I rest in you.
Become my bastion once again, for my refuge is not an earthly realm, but a three-fold entity so extraordinarily enticing that the encirclement of His extreme never-ending love has me enveloping my world with its existence.
Grant me wisdom and passion, so the two entwined form a intricately powerful web of wonder and understanding; of hope and Truth; and of victory and righteousness in the name of Christ alone.
Let me wait to hear and serve you in patience.

Carry me across the sea...


1 comment:

JNICS said...

Ah, my dear brother. I enjoyed reading your post, though a fool like me can barely keep up. Your use of words has a unique ability to reach into the emotional side of those given to such things. See ya soon dude.

-Jer

archive


click the reflection

Phil's amazing video!