My photo
Wilsonville
A son of the King, a sucker for grace, and a non-professional writer who fancies the intricacies of telling a story, whether fact or fiction. :)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

God is.

I am determined to make this life worth the breaths that God pumps into my lungs. It is a fight I am completely willing to engage in, the war on wastefulness and mediocrity. To expend energy and time on fruitless, fickle, forgettable things is to relinquish my right to and blessing of wonderment, as well as my design of usefulness in something bigger and more glorious than this life and realm alone. I am on my way to seeing and knowing the invisible and mysterious: That alone should be incentive enough to seek after the substantial with every step, with every breath.

And yet there is still so much more.

No comments:

archive


click the reflection

Phil's amazing video!