My photo
Wilsonville
A son of the King, a sucker for grace, and a non-professional writer who fancies the intricacies of telling a story, whether fact or fiction. :)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

when you still depend upon...


... her warm and tender touch simultaneously ignites and melts me in this seemingly colorless world, its tones overshadowed by the brightness of her sensational smile. Her head is on my chest right now. Her heart is mingling with mine: I long for their union...

-----

Jesus... 

I will live to love you. I will live to bring you praise. I will live a child in awe of you. Cuz you alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. And with all I am, my soul will bless your name.

The greatest love that anyone could ever know.

---

I'm starting to understand that I don't have to be fully ready as readiness is usually understood and sought after. I just must be willing and dependent on the strength that is above all. Hope in Him and the wonderful gifts within His blessed Body sets the stage for revival, and trust constructs the steps. Faithfulness from both sets of hands handles the rest, primarily the perfectly sovereign, intangible fingers weaving a quilt of righteousness and justice using threads Grace and Mercy.

        
        
        something about the wings of an eagle...


                                                                                               ;-)

2 comments:

the artist in waiting said...

hi!

Anonymous said...

God is Perfect..

we need him and His mercy.


;*

archive


click the reflection

Phil's amazing video!