My photo
Wilsonville
A son of the King, a sucker for grace, and a non-professional writer who fancies the intricacies of telling a story, whether fact or fiction. :)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

What if I just wrote something?

The coffee company always poses questions.

"Does this silence or nonchalance spring from exhaustion or boredom or sheer ignorance?"

"How is this woman next to me so incredibly wonderful? Why does she like me so much?"

"Do I wanna read any nonfiction at all anymore?"

"What if it was warmer in here? Would I be acting even more socially awkward?"

See? Questions.

Anybody can answer those if wisdom has been granted to one of you readers :)

Did you know that I love you? Have I told you that lately? If I haven't, I apologize. Remind me to remind you more often of what you mean to me.

Serenity sweeps me away....

oh, as does...

Powell's!!!!!!!!  :)

No comments:

archive


click the reflection

Phil's amazing video!