My photo
Wilsonville
A son of the King, a sucker for grace, and a non-professional writer who fancies the intricacies of telling a story, whether fact or fiction. :)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

DON'T RUN FASTER THAN YOU CAN FLY...

I think I'm tasting just a tiny portion of the meal of ministry right now... or, a fraction of what I'll eventually be fully chewing on. It's exciting and draining and rewarding and saddening and beneficial and glorious and frustrating and more all at the same time. Beauty comes in intense glimpses... and pain is prevalent but fleeting with its merciless beat pumping against my grains of emotions and the growing knowledge of what's factual and what's Truth. 

If you need me, I'll be here... but there's only so much that I can do for you. That realization will immensely help us both.

I need to go get fitted for Jordan and Li's wedding.

More later...


No comments:

archive


click the reflection

Phil's amazing video!